5 Reasons Why You Need To Start Using Laundry Bags In Each Wash
I discovered these wonderful little gems a few years back. I had been losing socks in each wash...not to mention finding my workout bras and leggings tangled after each wash and dry.
When I discovered and started using these bags it was a complete change to my laundry game. I have acquired bags in various sizes and weaves over the years, but let me share with you a few reasons why you should invest in a few mesh laundry bags of your own.
1. Sick of losing single socks? They go missing all the time! Clean your socks IN the mesh bag, and never lose one again!
2. You got a new top and you're worried it might get snagged up in the wash. Protect it and any delicate fabrics in the wash by placing items inside a mesh bag. This simple move prevents them from getting damaged, especially if you have a mixed laundry load.
3. You have a piece of sporting wear that contains Velcro straps that could pull threads from delicate garments...no problem! Place that item with velcro straps into a separate laundry bag and the bag will protect these articles of clothing from the rest of the laundry.
4. You just purchased some new unmentionables so let's start off on the right foot with these babies and avoid stretched straps or having hooks damage garments in the same load, place your unmentionables in a mesh laundry bag before placing them in the washing machine.
5. Mesh bags work wonders when you're traveling. Use the bags to separate your clean unmentionables from your dirty ones and when you're home...just toss the dirty bag into the wash!
So if you haven't started to use mesh laundry bags yet...you should definitely invest in a few of your own to put into the rotation.
#thelaundreeco #laundrybags #laundryhacks #laundrylife #lifehacks #nomorelostsocks